Rabobank is an international, cooperative bank, founded in the Netherlands with worldwide local operations. The bank focuses on international business and rural activities, in general, with particular focus on the food and agribusiness sector.
Digizoo was engaged to be the spine of the team to build the essential banking platform for Rabobank’s ‘Future-tech Transformation Program’.
We provided senior solution architects, Front-end developers, DevOps specialists, UX designers, and product researchers to form the spine of the digital transformation team.
- Assist with program planning and backlog development
- Establish new agile practices and artefacts
- Assist with recruitment of new Rabobank technical resources, including technical capability verification
- Testing and automation frameworks based on Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Establish new developer tooling and desktop, including source code management strategy and CI/CD pipelines
- Containerise and automate deployments using modern cloud-based technologies
- Mentor the Rabobank team on their Backbase implementation
- Lead the streams for: solution architecture; back end development; front end development; business analysis; and DevOps for the newly formed Online & Mobile Banking Team.
- Design a prototype for both web and app online banking experiences
- Conduct usability testing sessions in remote locations across Australia and New Zealand with Rabobank and RaboDirect customers.